純橄欖油手工皂

膚質:建議乾性膚質

用途:洗顏

210

Product Info

商品資訊
商品備註
商品問與答
  • Description

    【成分】

    主要:橄欖油水、鹼

    添加:玫瑰天竺葵精油

    【產品說明】

    純橄欖油手工皂為單一油種的肥皂,所用的基底油全是橄欖油。

    早在西元1688年,法王路易十四為了讓馬賽區所做出來的肥皂品質更好,便制定了此區製作肥皂的配方:不可用動物油脂,只可以用當地盛產的橄欖油當作肥皂的用油。所用之橄欖油的重量為所有材料重量的72%,並在成品蓋上72%的鋼印,代表了這塊肥皂出產於這地區的象徵。這塊肥皂的優點是很滋潤,但是也比較容易軟爛,且去油能力並不強。

    後來因為橄欖的欠產,將用油的100%的橄欖油降低到72%,而剩下28%的用油由椰子油、棕櫚油代替,這個改變不僅讓欠收的橄欖油得到了紓解,更讓這種肥皂的特性為人所接受:變得更硬、起泡能力變得更好,去油能力也隨之增加。

    而現今在台灣的百貨公司隨處可見的馬賽皂,便是延續這份歷史承繼下來的肥皂

    芭蒂蘿絲的這款純橄欖油手工皂即是法王路易十四定下來的標準,而我們額外添加了玫瑰天竺葵精油,將原本沒有味道的配方,用天然的精油賦予了新的香味。

    適用膚質:INS值 109, 建議乾性膚質使用。

    Notice-

    ● 請置放陰涼乾躁處,手工皂底部不可積水以避免軟化





    Castile Soap


    Skin type: Recommended for dry skin

    Purpose: Facial wash

     


    Description

    Ingredients:

    Main: Olive oil, water, and alkali

    Additional: rose geranium essential oil


    Product description:

    Pure olive oil handmade soap is a single oil soap, with its base oil being 100% olive oil.

    As early as 1688, in order to perfect the quality of the soaps made in the Marseille region, French King Louis XIV laid down the rules to regulate the manufacturing formula that all Marseille soaps should only be made using locally produced pure olive oil with no animal fat as additives. The weight of the olive oil used should be 72% of the weight of all materials. Once completed, each soap was affixed with the 72% stamp to proof its authenticity that it was from the Marseille region. The advantage of this moisturizing soap was its nourishing benefits. The drawback was that the soap was more tender and easier to melt, with its oil cleansing power less than desired.

    Because of the lack of olives some years later, the formula for using 100% olive oil was changed to 72% instead, with the remaining 28% of the oil coming from coconut oil and palm oil. With this change, not only the situation of lack of olive oil was partly relieved, but the new formula was proved to be well accepted by people. The soap had become harder with increased lathering capacity and improved oil cleansing power.

    Today the centuries-old tradition and inherited history of the Marseille soaps is continued as they can be seen everywhere in the department stores all over Taiwan.

    Pursuing the standards that King Louis XIV had laid down several hundred years ago for the pure olive oil handmade soap, we have used new flavors of the rose geranium essential oil to add zest to the BodyRose handmade soap and made the originally “unscented” soap more attractive with scents coming from the natural fragrance essence oils.

    Suitable skin type: INS value 139, recommended for neutral skin.

     

    Notice

    ● Please store at a cool and dry place. Keep dry to avoid softening.

  • -Cold process soap-


    現在台灣所稱為手工皂的肥皂其實是「冷製皂」-Cold process soap( Cp soap)

    製作過程,低溫控制在攝氏40-50度之間,不以高溫破壞植物油的成分,保存天然油脂的營養;不刻意分離皂化反應的副產物:甘油,這讓肥皂洗起來時比較滋潤。


    The hand-made soaps in Taiwan are actually "cold process soaps" (CP soaps)

    Production process: Low temperature controlled at 40°C to 50°C so the natural nutrients of the vegetable oils would not be damaged by the high temperature. The by product of glycerin is a result of non-deliberate separation of saponification reaction, which enhances the moisturizing effects of the soap.

  • 提問者意 見日 期

    問題內容